Main Article Content
The purpose of this paper is to study chaos anti-synchronization of identical Liu-Chen-Liu chaotic systems (Liu, Chen and Liu,
2007), identical Liu-Su-Liu chaotic systems (Liu, Su and Liu, 2006), and non-identical Liu-Chen-Liu and Liu-Su-Liu chaotic systems using
active nonlinear control. Sufficient conditions for achieving anti-synchronization of the identical and different Liu-Chen-Liu and Liu-Su-Lu
chaotic sytsems using active nonlinear control are derived based on Lyapunov stability theory. Since the Lyapunov exponents are not required
for these calculations, the nonlinear feedback control method is effective and convenient to anti-synchronize identical and different Liu-Chen-
Liu and Liu-Su-Liu chaotic systems. Numerical simulations are also given to illustrate and validate the anti-synchronization results for Liu-
Chen-Liu and Liu-Su-Liu chaotic systems.
Keywords: Chaos Anti-synchronization, Nonlinear Control, Liu-Chen-Liu System, Liu-Su-Liu System, Active Control.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.