Main Article Content
It is an era of information. There are bulks of information available on web sites. The mining of such a huge amount of data is a critical job. Web mining provides easy technique to search web data. The data is available on web site may be or not be useful for web users. Hence data is classified into interested and not interested data according to useful and not, for users. Here we are using decision table for classification of web data. The algorithm C4.5 is used in this paper. There are three phases in web usage mining preprocessing, pattern discovery and pattern analysis. In the first phase we will process data for the segregation of useful and not useful data. The second phase will carry out for the discovery of pattern in which user search the data and the third phase could be used for pattern analysis for designing the web sites.
Keywords: web usage mining, decision table, web data.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.