Main Article Content
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
S. Sanei and J. A. Chambers, EEG Signal Processing, vol. 1. 2013.
V. Svozilova, M. Mezl, V. Svozilova, and M. Mezl, â€œModeling of the EEG signal Modeling of the EEG signal,â€ 2016.
Dennis Immanuel, T., and Chaitanya Srinivas LV. "A Simulink Model for Generating Epileptic Seizures and its Neurotherapy Treatment." International Journal of Bio Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 1, no. August, pp. 13â€“21, 2014.
Geng, S., Zhou, W., Yuan, Q. & Ma, Z. Bifurcation phenomenon of wendlingâ€™s EEG model. in International Symposium on Bioelectronics and Bioinformations 2011 111â€“114 (2011). doi:10.1109/ISBB.2011.6107658.
Tian, X., and Z. G. Xiao. "Simulation and control of epileptic EEG via a nonlinear model on Simulink." Proceedings. 2005 First International Conference on Neural Interface and Control, IEEE, 2005.
E. Dong, A. Jansen, and R. Model, â€œThe Multi-frequency EEG Rhythms modeling based on two-parameter bifurcation of neural mass model,â€ no. 1, pp. 1564â€“1569, 2014.
Wendling, F., Hernandez, A., Bellanger, J.-J., Chauvel, P. & Bartolomei, F. Interictal to ictal transition in human temporal lobe epilepsy: insights from a computational model of intracerebral EEG. J. Clin. Neurophysiol. 22, 343 (2005).
C. Bernard, M. Guye, P. Chauvel, and F. Bartolomei, â€œThe Virtual Epileptic Patient: Individualized whole-brain models of epilepsy spread,â€ Neuroimage, 2016.
S. Geng, W. Zhou, and Q. Yuan, â€œBifurcation Phenomenon of Wendlingâ€™s EEG Model,â€ vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 3â€“6.
B. B. Kemp, A. K. H. Zwinderman, B. Tuk, H. A. C. Kamphuisen, and J. J. L. J. OberyÃ©, â€œAnalysis of a Sleep-Dependent Neuronal Feedback Loop : The Slow-Wave Microcontinuity of the EEG,â€ vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 1185â€“1194, 2000.
M. Koppert, Computational modelling of epileptic seizure dynamics and control.
T. N. De Silva, X. Zhibo, Z. Rui, and M. Kezhi, â€œCausal Relation Identification Using Convolutional Neural Networks and Knowledge Based Features,â€ vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 696â€“701, 2017.
Srinivasa, S., 2005. A review on multivariate mutual information. Univ. of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, 2(1).
Ali Shoeb. Application of Machine Learning to Epileptic Seizure Onset Detection and Treatment. PhD Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 2009.
Goldberger, A., Amaral, L., Glass, L., Hausdorff, J., Ivanov, P. C., Mark, R., ... & Stanley, H. E. (2000). PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and PhysioNet: Components of a new research resource for complex physiologic signals. Circulation [Online]. 101 (23), pp. e215â€“e220.
Astolfi, L. et al. Estimation of the cortical connectivity by high-resolution EEG and structural equation modeling: Simulations and application to finger tapping data. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 52, 757â€“768 (2005).
Cejnar, P., Vysata, O., Valis, M. & Prochazka, A. The Complex Behaviour of a Simple Neural Oscillator Model in the Human Cortex. IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehabil. Eng. 27, 337â€“347 (2019).