Main Article Content
The voice chess game is a simple game that plays based on the commands given by the player. Concurrently it is complicated to make decisions while moving the pieces. Voice-Controlled chess is designed forÂ a person who cannot use their arms, due to their disability or if they are preoccupied with something else, perhaps they canÂ deliver voice commands to play the game , Our goal is to provide better options for disables.This paper tells us how python libraries are used in chess games.Here the player has few options to chooseÂ the gaming menu, i.e. the player can choose to play the game using mouse clicks or using voice commands. Also the player can choose their opponents. The player can play against the AI nor the player can choose a play with another friend-player.If the player chooses to play against AI then the player can either play with the help of mouse clicks or voice commands.The player can either flip the board each time( the player plays)if the player opts to play against the friend player, or doesn't flip each time the player gets the turn.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
J Brest, V Zumer, B boskovic, S Grenier - "The representation of chess game", - Information Technology Interfaces, 2005. 27th International Conference
R Campello, A Delgado - Anais do XXI SimpÃ³sio de Realidade Virtual â€¦, 2019 - sol.sbc.org.br "Chess position identification using pieces classification based on synthetic images generation and deep neural network fine-tuning"
Journal of Artificial Intelligence with Application, 2020 â€œTurkish Voice Commands based Chess Game using GammatoneCepstral Coefficientsâ€
J Wang, X Wu, T Qian, H Luoâ€¦ - 2019 IEEE 3rd Advanced â€¦, 2019 - ieeexplore.ieee.org Design and Implementation of Chinese Chess Based on Manipulator
L Vallance - 2018 - liamvallance.com Exploring the Python Chess Module
B Tyers - GameMaker: Studio 100 Programming Challenges, 2017 - Springer Chess Board Representation
Ashwinkumar.U.M and Dr. Anandakumar K.R, "Predicting Early Detection of cardiac and Diabetes symptoms using Data mining techniques", International conference on computer Design and Engineering, vol.49, 2012.