Main Article Content
Among different techniques for reversible information stowing away (REVERSIBLE DATA HIDING) in JPEG pictures, just rate-mutilation, for example the picture quality with given payload, is contemplated during calculation planning. Notwithstanding, record size development is another significant assessment metric for JPEG REVERSIBLE DATA HIDING techniques.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
W.L. Tai, C.M. Yeh, and C. Chang, â€œReversible data hiding based on histogram modification of pixel differences,â€ IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 906â€“910,2019.
X. Zhang, â€œReversible data hiding in encrypted images,â€ IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 255â€“258,2019.
W. Hong, T. Chen, and H. Wu, â€œAn improved reversible data hiding in encrypted images using side match,â€ IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 199â€“202,2019.
X. Lieu, and C. Shoo, â€œReversible data hiding in encrypted im- ages based on absolute mean difference of multiple neighbouring pixels,â€ Journal of Visual Communicationand Image Representation, vol. 28, pp. 21â€“27, 2019.
Z. Qian, S. Dai, F. Jiang, and X. Zhang, â€œImproved joint reversible data hiding in encrypted imagesâ€, Journal of Visual CommunicationandImageRepresentation,vol.40,pp.732-738, 2018.
Zhou, W. Sun, L. Dong, et al. â€œSecure reversible image data hiding over encrypted domain via key modulation,â€ IEEE TransactionsonCircuitsandSystemsforVideoTechnology,vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 441-452,2019.
X.Zhang,â€œSeparablereversibledatahidinginencryptedimage,â€ IEEETransactionsonInformationForensicsSecurity,vol.7,no. 2, pp. 826â€“832,2018.
X. Wu, and W. Sun, â€œHigh-capacity reversible data hiding in encrypted images by prediction error,â€ Signal processing, vol. 104, pp. 387-400,2019.
Z. Qian, and X. Zhang, â€œReversible data hiding in encrypted image with distributed source encoding,â€ IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 636-646,2018.
Z. Qian, X. Zhang, and G. Feng, â€œReversible data hiding in encrypted images based on progressive recoveryâ€, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1672-1676,2017.
Ashwinkumar.U.M and Dr.Anandakumar K.R, "Predicting Early Detection of cardiac and Diabetes symptoms using Data mining techniques", International conference on computer Design and Engineering, vol.49, 2012.
F. Huang, J. Huang, and Y. Q. Shi, â€œNew framework for reversible data hiding in encrypted domainâ€. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 2777-2789,2017.
K. Ma, W. Zhang, â€œReversible data hiding in encrypted images by reserving room before encryption,â€IEEETransactionsonInformationForensicsSecurity,vol.8,no.3,pp. 553-562,2018.