Main Article Content
The Chemistry with java is an application which combines the Organic and the Inorganic world of Chemistry into a single application which can be accessed by users across all changes to promote the learning and the understanding of the subject by introducing visual aid to the subject. The application is developed basically with three levels The User Interface being built using the Swing framework is an API for providing Graphical User Interface across all platforms. The Intermediate level we implement Java Database Connectivity for SQLite3 implying that the underlying base layer we use SQLite3 as the database. For the Organic world of Chemistry we use an API named OPSIN(Open Parser for Systematic IUPAC Nomenclature) which converts the general name of the Organic Compound into the IUPAC name of the same compound along with its standard structure.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Open chemistry: RESTful web APIs, JSON, NWChem and the modern web application,Marcus D. Hanwell1,Wibe A. de Jong,Christopher J. Harris, Journal of cheminformatics, 2017
Chemical Name to Structure: OPSIN, an Open Source Solution,Daniel M. Lowe, Peter T. Corbett, Peter Murray-Rust*,Robert C. Glen, Journal of chemical information and modelling,March 2011.
M-Learning: Atomic Orbitals of Elements in Periodic Table using SPATO, AngL,Fauzi S,
MazlanUmi,ZhafranA,Najwa-AlyaniM,Journal of Physics,July 2018.
A Java Chemical Structure Editor Supporting the Modular Chemical Descriptor Language,Sergei V. Trepalin 1,Alexander V. Yarkov ,Igor V. Pletnev ,Andrei A. Gakh,Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute,2006.
A Java Tool for the Management of Chemical Databases and Similarity Analysis Based on Molecular Graphs Isomorphism,IreneLuque Ruiz, Miguel Ãngel GÃ³mez-Nieto ,2008
An algorithm to identify functional groups in organic molecules,Peter Earl, 2007.
Real-Time Interactive Simulation and Visualization of Organic Molecules.Heta A. Gandhi, Sebastian Jakymiw, Rainier Barrett, HarshitaMahaseth, and Andrew D. White, September 2020. ACS Publications.
CheS-Mapper - Chemical Space Mapping and Visualization in 3D,Martin GÃ¼tlein, Andreas Karwath& Stefan Kramer ,Journal of Cheminformatics,March 2012.
Tasker R., Dalton R. (2008) Visualizing the Molecular World â€“ Design, Evaluation, and Use of Animations. Gilbert J.K., Reiner M., Nakhleh M. (eds) Visualization: Theory and Practice in Science Education. Models and Modeling in Science Education, vol 3. Springer.
Ashwinkumar.U.M and Dr. Anandakumar K.R, "Predicting Early Detection of cardiac and Diabetes symptoms using Data mining techniques", International conference on computer Design and Engineering, vol.49, 2012.