Main Article Content
Â In this modern world the use of computers are increasing day by day.As the result of this computer revolution the use of internet and computer networks also increases.People are so habituated to Internet as they do all kinds of work like food orders,online shopping,job assignments,online education by just one click.By sitting in home we can know what is happening around the world.though it has several advantages,it has its own risks and and vulnerabilities too.The private industries and government organizations which uses internet must adopt some security measures to safe guard their networks from cyber attacks.This paper explains the concept of honeypot an intrusion detection system that provide security to networks.This model runs as a virtual machine with small vulnerability which is created on purpose to lure the attackers so that the intruder can gain companyâ€™s content which is a fake information.this model is used to capture patterns and various techniques used by intruders and create a list activities.By using this list the network system can be protected from cuber attacks.Honeypots can capture any kind of unauthorized access ,record and report it to the Â Â admin to prevent those attacks and go further with legal actions.Group of honeypots are combined to form honeynet that provide security to several networks
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
I.Akshay A.Somwanshi, â€œImplementation of Honeypots for Server Securityâ€ Mar. 03, 2016. [Online]. Available:
II.Yogendra Kumar Jain, â€œHoneypot based secure Network Systemâ€ Feb.02,2011.[online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/50247428_Honeypot_based_Secure_Network_System/