Main Article Content
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
L. Lam, S.W. Lee & C.Y. Suen, â€œThinning Methodologies â€“ A Comprehensive Surveyâ€, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 14, N0. 9, Sept. 1992, pp. 869-885
Lawrence Oâ€™Gorman & Rangachar Kasturi, Documnet Image Analysis, IEEE Computer Society Executive Briefings, 1997
A.K. Jain, Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing, Prentice Hall, 1986
E. Hastings, â€œA Survey of Thinning Methodologiesâ€, Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions, vol. 4, Issue 9, 1992, pp. 869-885
Waleed Abu-Ain, Siti Nural Sheikh Abdullah, Bilal Bataineh, Tarik Abu-Ain & Khairuddin Omar â€œSkeletonization Algorithm for Binary Imagesâ€, 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (2013)
G.V Padole and Dr S.B Pokle ,â€œNew Iterative Algorithms for Thinning Binary Imagesâ€ Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering
Jagna A. and Kamakshiprasad V,[April 2010] â€œNew parallel binary image thinning algorithmâ€ ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied sciences
H. Chatbri & K. Kameyama, â€œUsing Scale Space Filtering to make Thinning Algorithm Robust against Noise in Sketch Imagesâ€, Pattern Recognition Letters 42(2014) pp. 1-10
Prakash R.P., Keerthana S.P. and Binu V.P., â€œThinning Algorithm Using Hypergraph Based Morphological Operatorsâ€, Souvenir of the 2015 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, IACC
Zhang T.Y. and Suen C.Y. (1984), â€œA Fast Parallel Algorithm for Thinning Digital Patternsâ€, Research Contributions, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 236-239
Zichang Guo & Richard W. Hall, â€œParallel Thinning with Two Sub-iteration Algorithmsâ€, Communication of ACM, vol. 32(3) March 1989, pp. 359-373
A.Jagnaâ€œAn efficient independent thinning Algorithmâ€,  International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering