Main Article Content
The Wide-expansion of mobile telecommunication technology mobile banking emerged as a new type of financial services and can
provide efficient and effective financial services for clients. Mobile banking is a way for the customer to perform banking actions on his or
her cell phone or other mobile device. It is a quite popular method of banking that fits in well with a busy, technologically oriented lifestyle.
Framework conditions for mobile banking services differ from country to country but one thing is certain: the future of mobile banking
depends on getting the security right. In this paper, we present a new way of securing mobile banking. We introduce a system which makes
use of Elliptic curve cryptography and RGB Intensity Based Randomized pixels with variable Bits image Steganography . Elliptic Curve
Cryptography suites well for resources constraint devices like mobile phones and PDA, because of its less computation time, short keyâ€™s
length, fast digital signature, flexibility and less resource consumption.
Keywords: Mobile banking, Elliptic curve cryptography, Steganography, Trusted server.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.