Main Article Content
The paper aims at desktop 3D printer of parallel mechanism. It describes the performance requirements of the 3D printer mechanism. It compares the common performance institutions, obtaining the more suitable mechanism for 3D printer. It uses Solidworks to complete the overall printer model design. Then analysis and compare the key technology 3D printer, motor selection, positioning way and extrusion device obtaining for the suitable design scheme. Complete 3D printer machine design and prototyping; finally use the prototype to print out high-precision products.
Keywords: parallel mechanism, 3D printer, motor selection, positioning way, extrusion device
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.