Main Article Content
In medical organizations cloud computing presents a new way for improving the business flexibility and delivery of healthcare. The cloud computing built shared servers which is connected through internet with privacy, security, access and compliance. While transfer medical and personal information through secured perimeter many compliance issues are take place. Cloud computing can improve the performance of healthcare organization, So it require a more secure and computing platform to protect health information cloud computing can improve the performance of healthcare organization. This paper describe how PSZ cryptography technique can be used to protect health care data.
Keywords: Healthcare, Position, Substitution, Cloud, Security.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.