Main Article Content
With the rapid expansion of e-commerce over the past years, more products are sold on the Web, and more and more people are buying products online. In order to enhance customer shopping experience, it has become a common practice for online merchants to enable their customers to write reviews on products that they have purchased. An increasing number of people are writing reviews. As a result, the number of reviews that a product receives grows rapidly. Manual analysis of customer opinions is very time consuming due to the multitude of contributions. So the sentiment analysis is use to extract, aggregate and analysed the opinions on product from discussion forums. In this paper, Sentiment analysis for product reviews is proposed which uses Advanced Naive Baysian Algorithm technique to find whether the reviews are positive or negative.
Keywords: Sentiment Analysis, NaÃ¯ve Baysian algorithm
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.