Main Article Content
Todayâ€™s era of communication is too much important for any commercial and personal purpose. A secure communication requires
major factors like: Authentication, Confidentiality, Integrity, etc. In this current paper, we introduce a modus to communicate the information or
message with full authentication and security. The complete security is provided by the combination of stegnographic approach and
cryptographic scheme- EHDES (Enhanced Data Encryption Standard). Stagnographic approach facilitates data hiding and EHDES encrypts the
data to be transmitted. EHDES scheme itself provides the high level security for communication over internet as well as within an organisation.
A lossless compression provides us integrity.
Keywords: EHDES; Cryptography; Stegnography; Compression; Image File..
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.