Main Article Content
The Peer-to-Peer (P2P) model is a distributed computing model that enables decentralized collaboration by integrating computers into networks in which it can consume & offer services. In the recent scenario, these systems have grown in importance as an attractive way to mobilize the resources of Internet users. Moreover, incentive mechanisms have come up with better services to allow peers to share their computational, storage & networking resources to the benefit of every peer. In this paper I have gone through the different problems related to hierarchical P2P systems & have tried to propose a framework for Structured Hierarchical P2P system to increase the performance of the overall hierarchical P2P system.
Keywords: P2P; free riding; incentive mechanism; white washing; FS (Fully Stable;, S (stable); US (unstable); cooperation level (C.L.); suspicion level (S.L.)
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.