Main Article Content
Steganography is the art or practice of concealing a message, image, or file within another message, image, or file. It combines the Greek words steganos (ÏƒÏ„ÎµÎ³Î±Î½ÏŒÏ‚), meaning "covered or protected", and graphei (Î³ÏÎ±Ï†Î®) meaning "writing". The advantage of steganography over cryptography alone is that the intended secret message does not attract attention to itself as an object of scrutiny. Automata theory is the study of abstract computing devices or machines. In computer science we find many examples of finite state system and the theory of finite state systems, as a useful design tool for these systems. In the present paper an innovative technique for encrypting and hiding the data is proposed based on finite state machines. The efficacy of the proposed method is analyzed, and the analysis shows an improved cryptographic protection in digital signals.
Keywords: Moore Machines, Key, Encryption, Cipher Text, Steganography
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.