Main Article Content
Medical area produces increasingly voluminous amounts of electronic data which is more complicated for decision making. The developed clinical decision support system (CDSS) used a prototype On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) mining for medical diagnosis using advanced technologies such as On-Line Analytical Processing and Data Mining to deliver advanced capabilities by combining the strengths of both. This approach provides a rich acquaintance environment, not achievable by using OLAP alone or data mining alone. This work deals with CDSS using OLAP mining prototype to prepare diagnosis reports contains the proportion of patientsâ€™ sick and healthy on the whole medical data set. Using developed CDSS physicians and health care professionals obtains a decision on decisive symptom values that can be enumerated for further study on disease. These decisive symptom values and analysis reports of clinical support system are provided with better visualization results to the user that improves clinical environment.
Keywords:-Clinical decision support system,OLAP, decisive symptom,diabetes.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.