Main Article Content
Collection tree protocol is a tree based protocol which is mainly used for aggregation. It is minimum cost routing tree which selects the path having minimum cost routing gradient. It will generate one or more trees to root which is called base station. When any node has data it sends data up the tree which is forwarded to root.CTP will provide link quality estimation among nearby neighbours. It will indicate number of transmissions from a node to send a packet to destination and whose acknowledgment is successfully received. It sends data to root by choosing a next hop. CTP is having a problem of fast energy depletion which is caused by congestion in the network. Also energy level of the network is not highly scalable. Whenever a node in a network is failed it is not able to do the function and it should not effect on overall network. When more number of nodes are added in the network, congestion will take place and so it does not have an additional energy to choose an optimal path. In revised CTP, to enhance the energy level of a network RSSI is used in broadcast fault tolerant algorithm. RSSI means power received by antenna. CTP suffers a problem by disseminating data statically in network. So in revised CTP line mobility model is integrated which will send data dynamically to sink node.
Keywords: CTP (Collection Tree Protocol),ETX(Expected Transmission), ACK(Acknowledgement),THL(Time Has Lived), RSSI(Received Signal Strength Indicator).
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.