Main Article Content
Identification of objects and places in the real world is important, and 2-D printing code is useful to store identifiers of them. Any camera
mobile device with capture function can read content from a barcode tag directly. When a barcode contains important data or privacy information, the
risk of security becomes an important problem. Because QR codes simply feature a square barcode with a unique pattern, people have no idea
whether the code will take them to reputable information or a site loaded with malware. In this paper, discusses QR codes different data types, attack
via QR codes and security solutions. However, since it is easy to modify the content stored in the 2-D code, we must verify whether the identifier
written in the 2-D code is indeed issued by the authorized organization.This paper gives information about the security of qr codes and solution.
Keywords: QR Codes, Barcode, Security and Smartphone
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.