Main Article Content
The manual system of preparing time table in colleges with large number of students is very time consuming and usually ends up with
various classes clashing either at same room or with same teachers having more than one class at a time. These are
just due to common human errors which are very difficult to prevent in processes such as these. To overcome these problems people usually taking
the previous yearâ€™s timetable and modifying it but still it is a tedicios job to incorporate changes. To overcome all these problems we propose to make
an automated system. So our aim is to develop a general purpose which can efficiently generate optimal solutions.
Keywords: RIA, Constraint, Xml, Interface, Web
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.