Main Article Content
Cloud computing that has become an increasingly important trend is a virtualization technology that uses the internet and central remote
servers to offer the sharing of resources that include infrastructures, software, applications and business processes to the market environment to fulfill
the elastic demand. In todayâ€™s competitive environment, the service vitality, elasticity, choices and flexibility offered by this scalable technology are
too attractive that makes the cloud computing to increasingly becoming an integral part of the enterprise computing environment. This paper deals
with a comparison of different models in Cloud Computing. Cloud computing model is composed of three service models Software as a Service
(SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and four deployment models Public, Private, Hybrid/mixed. It includes a
discussion of the evolution process of cloud computing, characteristics of Cloud, current technologies adopted in cloud computing. We are mainly
concentrating about the models based on the computing area& their comparative features on different services.
Key words: Cloud computing, Development Model, Serive Model.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.