Main Article Content
The role of soft computing in the field of hybrid power systems are worth to mention and it is been increasingly employed to evaluate
their performances, control strategies and optimization of power output. The hybrid power system includes the major potentials from wind, solar
and minor resources like gasoline, biomass etc., Fuzzy logic is an efficient tool in modelling and control applications helps to improve optimized
efficiency in electric power transfer, control robustness and search of maximum power point tracking both in wind and solar systems.
Keywords: fuzzy logic, power co-efficient, pitch angle, mppt, tip speed ratio, WEG
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.