Main Article Content
E-Governance is the most popular and reasonable medium nowadays to provide better governance to their citizen via internet. It helps to
increase the quality of the service delivery and at the same time it consumes less time. But in the rural areas E-Governance is hard to deliver because
of scarcity of resources and infrastructure. Therefore, in this paper we are delivering a model via cloud computing to provide E-Governance in rural
sector, considering India as the major point. Cloud Computing is also a growing field because of its resource optimizing characteristics. This paper
will deal with the existing state of e-governance and various methods adopted by the states for its implementation and also the initiatives taken in this
regard in India. There are four pillars derived for the delivery of services in e-governance and they shall be implemented using cloud computing.
Keywords: E-Government, Cloud Computing, Electronic Administration, E-Governance Services, Cloud Services
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.