Main Article Content
In recent years, cloud storage service has become a faster profit growth point by providing a comparably scalable, position-independent,
low -cost platform for clientâ€™s data. Since cloud computing environment is constructed based on open architectures and interfaces. It has the
capability to incorporate multiple internal and external cloud services together to provide high interoperability there can be multiple accounts
associated with a single or multiple service providers (SPs).so, Security in terms of integrity is most important aspect in cloud computing
Cooperative Provable data possession (CPDP) is a technique for ensuring the integrity of data in storage outsourcing. Therefore, we address the
construction of an efficient CPDP scheme and dynamic audit service for distributed cloud storage as well verifying the integrity guarantee of an
entrusted and outsourced storage which support the scalability of service and data migration.
Keywords: Cloud computing, Cooperative Provable data possession, Data storage, Integrity verification, Proof of retrievability.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.