Main Article Content
Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) Suite is an end-to-end, integrated set of capabilities designed for the needs of marketing
organizations. EMM Suite empowers organizations and individuals to turn their passion for marketing into valuable customer relationships and more
profitable, timely and measurable business outcomes. ecommerce is no longer simply about presenting and selling products online. In wsc it is about
delivering a smarter shopping experience that is seamless and integrated across all customer touch points. It is about providing rich, relevant,
personalized experience . Similarly Unica Interact integrates with your customer facing systemsâ€”such as Web sites and call centersâ€”and allows you
to retrieve optimal personalized offers and visitor profile information in real-time to enrich the interactive customer experience,but Websphere
commerce is less effective in some part like prediction of customer response based on customer purchasing history,customer response based on
behavioral pattern. So by using Unica Interact it is possible to overcome all this functionalities.So the integration of unica Interact is carried out with
Websphere commerce.In this integration Unica Interact API and Websphere Commerce API are used.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.