Main Article Content
With the emergence of grid computing technology to provide a high end solution for complex collaborated problems and high
performance computing using the available distributed resources, it is important to implement a strong security Architecture along with a Risk
Management Methodology. In this paper, a prognostic approach for optimization of grid computation is proposed, with the inclusion of an
advance risk management layer. This approach is named as PG-RM grid (Prognostic approach for optimizing Grid computation using Risk
Management Layer). Then the proposed model and architecture of this grid is presented with a high level work flow Model. This is a closely
focused heuristic approach on the risk management methodology for improving decision making process of grid manager.
In this paper, a well-established approach for analysing the probable value of risk associated with the different security threats and vulnerabilities
of the Grid is proposed. We are introducing a new risk management layer in the grid architecture Framework to provide detailed and immaculate
explanation of selecting a middleware node for performing task events in the grid. Now the grid resource allocator will be able to analyse the ongoing
processes of the overall distributed Grid on the basis of the confidentiality, Integrity and Availability report, generated and maintained by
the Risk Management Layer.
Keywords:Grid Computing, Risk Management, Resource Management, Resource Allocation, Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Least Risk
Value, Grid Information System Manager.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.