Main Article Content
Cloud Computing is one of the todayâ€™s most exciting technology. it is base on pay-as-you-go approach . Cloud Computing is an Internetbased
computing, where shared resources, software and information, are provided to computers and devices on-demand. Cloud Computing is a
promising technology to facilitate development of large-scale, on-demand, flexible computing infrastructures. . It is a construct that allows user to
access applications that actually reside at location other than userâ€™s own computer or other Internet-connected devices. Security is the biggest
challenge for Cloud Computing currently. Trust has proved to be one of the most important and effective alternative means to construct security in
distributed systems. Obviously putting everything into a single box i.e. into the Cloud will only make it easier for hacker. This paper presents an
overview and the study of the Cloud Computing. Also include the several security and challenging issues
Keywords: Cloud Storage, Security, Privacy, Data Availability, Control, Attack.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.