Main Article Content
In this communication we will present the application of Virtualization technologies in the following areas such as server
consolidation, secure computing platforms, supporting multiple operating systems, system migration, virtual local area network (VLAN)
resulting in widespread usage . Virtualization to be the act of abstracting the physical boundaries of a technology . Physical
abstraction is now occurring in several ways, with many of these methods including optimize security, flexibility, fault tolerance, power
efficiency, and performance. Virtual machines are separate entities from one another. Therefore if one of them fails, they are completely
isolated from all the other software on that physical machine, including other virtual machines. This greatly increases security, because
problems can be contained .
Keywords: Virtualization, Cloud computing, Ethernet, Remote desktop.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.