Main Article Content
In this paper, a new method of optimization is proposed based on the combination of Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) and Chaos Theory to solve Dynamic Travelling Salesman Problem (DTSP). ACO algorithm has been modified in a way by using chaos theory to obtain an optimal solution to solve DTSP. By combination of both chaos theory and ACO algorithm, a hybrid algorithm is created which provided a better net to solve DTSP. In hybrid algorithm, pheromone updating rule is performed by using Logistic Map function and is non-linear which can prevent premature convergence. Features such as high precision and good convergence rate to reach best results indicate our proposed hybrid algorithm is better.
Keywords: Dynamic Travelling Salesman Problem (DTSP); ACO; chaos theory; logistic map function; hybrid algorithm
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.