Main Article Content
Search Engines are the key to finding specific information on the vast expanse of the World Wide Web (WWW). Most of the search engines search for key words to answers the queries from users. There are many of search engines available today, but retrieving meaningful information is difficult. However to overcome this problem in traditional search engines to retrieve meaningful information intelligently, semantic web technologies are phase a vital role. The proposed work is aimed at design of an efficient search engine named as An Efficient Semantic Web Search Engine (AESWSE).
Keywords: Semantic Web, Search Engines, Information retrieval, Knowledge Discovery, Intelligent Search.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.