Main Article Content
Computational Intelligence combines neural network, fuzzy systems and evolutional computing. Neurofuzzy integrated system utilizes features of both Neural and Fuzzy networks together for better results by which generalization of the unseen data from seen data by forming the fuzzy rules and training. In this project training of the system with training data which usually is 70% of the whole available data, rest 30% data is used for testing. The algorithm used in work is hybrid algorithm. A characteristic inherent to Electric power system is that they operate under the influence of disturbance. With the growing stress on todayâ€™s power system, the potential impact of faults and other disturbances on their security is increasing. Here an Adaptive Network based fuzzy system is used. The data with power speed and fault clearing time is used in order to train network with rule based structure.
Keywords: ANN, Fixed Control Logic (FLC), Hybrid Algorithm.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.