Main Article Content
Technology demands uninterrupted ubiquitous Internet access in mobile nodes. NEMOWG (NEtwork MObility Workging Group), a
new working group in IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) is formed to provide mechanisms to manage the mobility of a network as a
whole, enabling that network to change its point of attachment to an IP-based fixed infrastructure without disturbing the ongoing
communications or sessions through the Network Mobility (NEMO) protocol. Significant performance criteriaâ€™s like handoff, route optimization
and security threats degrades the performance of the NEMO basic support protocol, because each has its own demerits. This article focuses on an
analysis of QoS of network mobility with respect to the above criteriaâ€™s.
Keywords: Mobile IP, NEMO, Network Mobility, QoS of NEMO
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.