Main Article Content
Formation of a democratic government depends upon the faith on an election system that conducted by election authority play an important role. Inorder to increase the faith on government the verification of election process are the essential part of the system. When the voters casted their votes have been recorded correctly as per their intention and accounted in the final tally and there should be reliable and demonstrably authentic election records. To prove this process the verification are essential part. Verification process include to verity the transaction in full confidence at any time or at the time of voting. A receipt of our transaction is required that provides full confidence, at the time of voting, that our choice were accurately recorded. Election authority must provide a record that voters vote are recorded as per intention. Voters can be sure that their votes are tabulated correctly, but voters are not required to verify their votes, in order to ensure election integrity. It is the provability that the final tally is correct.
Keywords: Private keys, Public keys, Individual and universal verifiability
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.