Main Article Content
We are passing through a new era of mobile computing, one that is promising lots of varieties of quality of services to large extend of
mobile users in applications, highly improved usability, and speedier networking. A new approach IPBCS for call scheduling with handoff
behavior is proposed in this paper. The model introduces heap structure on the basis of call priority in considerably reduced time. Computational
cost in both the cases is then shown to be minimized to a large extent. The performance metric in this proposed model is analyzed by simulating
handoff scheme to focus the nature of mobility of the users. Finding handoff point of the mobile user reflects the novelty as well as the
generality of the model.
Keywords: SIRO; Handoff Point; Mobile Host; Foreign Agent; CBR; CDR.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.