Main Article Content
In this modern computer world, mining plays an important role to extract the required information from the information galaxy. The
information galaxy is termed as Data Warehousing. Not only data, but also there are more fields which has huge amount of information in the
galaxy, and cant be retrieved form it. For these cases, we need the mining techniques.
Multimedia mining is one of the advanced mining technique. In Multimedia mining, Video Segmentation is one of the challenging area. The
segmentation of video object from the video is termed as Video Mining. It deals with the extracting the role of the object of interest. There
exists lot of papers which deals with video mining. But they contains more critical issues to do this mining. In the playing video, extracting the
object of interest is a tedious process. So they cant satisfy the user requirements.
Concentrating on these problems and to do the video mining efficiently, we propose a new method in this paper. The new techniques adopted in
this paper can able to capture / extract the objectâ€™s role from the whole video content while it is playing. This becomes possible by providing the
input as object of interest. The new technique is to search the role of the input object and capture it from the playing video. This technique
makes this video mining process easy and it is effectively presented in this article.
Keywords: Data Warehouse, Information Galaxy, Multimedia Mining, Object of Interest, Playing Video, Video Mining, Video Segmentation.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.